The Handiwork of the BPA Hit Man

Revised May 2019

By Wade Frazier


Note to Readers

Bill's Tale


Note to Readers

Dear Reader: I wrote the initial version of this essay in the early 1990s, as a kind of diary entry, as I tried making sense of what I had survived.  Writing about the corporate hit man who was sicced on Dennis's company in Seattle was so emotionally draining that I stopped writing in my diary for six months.  It is only in 2014, as I readied my big essay for publication, that I decided to finally rewrite this essay, to bring it into alignment with how I write today and with my site as it exists in 2019.

Bill's Tale

In Seattle in 1985, as Dennis was attempting to carpet Puget Sound with his heat pump and was expecting a tickertape parade from the electric companies, as he was bringing the energy conservation to Washington that the electric companies said they desperately needed, some shadowy interests began scuttling his business deals.  Dennis had no idea whom it could be.  Just as he put together a deal with a finance company outside of Western Washington, in Spokane, to avoid whoever was killing his deals, the electric companies unmasked themselves as Dennis's secret assailants.

Soon after that event, a man approached Dennis's company, claiming to be a consultant who could calm the waters between Dennis and the electric companies.  I will call him Bill, which is his real first name.  Bill's credentials included founding a key alternative energy organization and prevailing over some utilities in court regarding producing hydroelectric electricity on his land.  He used his activities to give him credibility as a proponent of "alternative energy," and Bill told Dennis that through it he got to know people in the industry and found that working with them instead of against them was the way to go.  Dennis and his wife were not fooled, figuring that his interest in Dennis's situation was anything but benevolent, but Dennis hired Bill anyway, telling his wife that he preferred keeping his enemy close, to watch him.  I consider that a mistake by Dennis that I plan to never make, for reasons that follow. 

Bill is a giant, standing two meters tall (six feet, seven inches) and weighing nearly 150 kilograms (about 300 pounds).  He worked at Dennis's company for ten weeks and never performed the job that Dennis hired him for: to work with the electric companies, to help Dennis's technology become accepted.  What Bill did, instead, was try to befriend all the key members of the company's management, playing political games, trying to plant doubt in their heads whether Dennis was the right man to run his company. 

The only time I saw Bill was watching a tape that Dennis made of a meeting where he invited all the electric companies to a presentation in the summer of 1985, where he explained what he was doing, so that they would not see his company as a threat and work with him.  The only attendees were Bill, a couple of "college students" who wanted to learn more about alternative energy, and one low-level electric company employee who came because of his relationship with Dennis's chief engineer ("Mr. Engineer").  The "college students" turned out to be undercover agents from the Attorney General's ("AG's") office, and Bill would soon unmask himself for all with eyes to see as a corporate hit man.

After the undercover agents dropped their masks, Dennis then began to interact with a deputy AG, whose name was Betsy.  Dennis always tried to work with the electric companies, the authorities, and the like, but he presented an economic threat to the local electric monopolies, with his heat pump potentially costing them many billions of dollars of lost revenues and diminished profits.  Their attacks on Dennis and his company were nothing personal, "just business," as the Mafia would say.

The so-called "investigation" by the AG's office was a sham from the beginning, although they continued to stress that there were only a few small items for which they needed some clarification.  Dennis bent over backwards to cooperate with them.  The state of Indiana, one of the new Rust Belt states of the time, was trying to attract industry, and Dennis was invited to meet with government officials on moving his operations to an environment friendlier than what he encountered in Washington.  Dennis told Betsy that he would be out of town for a few days on business, but he would cancel the trip if they needed him in Washington to assist with their "investigation."  Betsy said that all was well, and they would wait until he got back with any further questions. 

Dennis took the trip, and in Indiana, the morning that he was about to meet with state officials, the organizer of the meeting called Dennis in his hotel room, asking Dennis what the hell was going on with his company, as it was all over the news in Seattle.  Dennis had no idea what the issue was, but called his wife and soon found out.  She was always second in command at Dennis's company, for good reason, and as she drove into the company's parking lot, she was greeted with camera crews, asking about the AG's lawsuit against the company.  She did not know what they were talking about.  Betsy had not filed any lawsuit, but told the media that she had, for one of the many lies that she told in subsequent months.  Dennis's company lost every customer that had not put any money down on the systems with that media attack, and it also destroyed any potential deal with Indiana.  When the lawsuit was finally filed a few days later, it was a compendium of lies and rumors, without one legitimate legal grievance, without one complaining customer or member of the public.  But that did not matter, as the media attack inflicted the intended damage.

Not only was the media attack orchestrated while Dennis was out of town, Bill also struck, trying to incite a mutiny from the inside.  Bill had not been there long enough for his mutiny attempt to work.  Bill, Betsy, and the media all worked together in what I call an inside/outside attack, where a carefully orchestrated attack from the outside, combined with a mutiny on the inside, is designed to destroy the target company.  Less than three years later, I watched the same dynamic play out with the destruction of our company in Ventura, California, in which I represented half of the company ownership.  Mr. Engineer, who had seen the first one happen in Seattle, was easily duped by the second one, and I initially could not believe that he was duped like that, and helped dupe others in what became very damaging to many people, including me.  On the plane back to Seattle from Indiana, Dennis wrote the text for a full-page ad that ran in The Seattle Times on October 18, 1985.  The ad resulted in huge public protest, and Dennis later discovered that it was one of the two worst publicity black-eyes that the AG ever received.  Dennis later heard that the AG's face turned deeply crimson as he read Dennis's ad.

Suddenly, Betsy desperately wanted to settle the lawsuit.  The owner of the finance company ("Mr. Financier") knew that the equipment worked and that Dennis was legitimate, and was not shaken by the media and legal onslaught.  Bill's mutiny attempt was unsuccessful, and while he had done nothing productive at all regarding the services he solicited to Dennis's company, Dennis sent Bill home, with pay, with the understanding that he would be fired if he had any contact with any other company employees.  Legitimately performing his job duties did not require contact with any other company employees.

Bill had been found out, and immediately kicked his campaign into the next level.  Dennis was a Vietnam veteran, and hired a fellow Vietnam veteran almost as an act of charity (the man was mentally unbalanced, as many Vietnam veterans were), and soon after hiring Bill, he told Bill that that fellow veteran, Harlow, was Dennis's closest confidant.  Immediately, Bill became Harlow's best friend.

After Dennis sent him home, Bill immediately contacted all those that he became friendly with at the company, and then tried to incite another mutiny.  When Dennis heard that, Bill was immediately fired.  Two days later, Bill flew to Spokane to meet with Mr. Financier, to try to talk him out of his deal with Dennis's company.  The month before, that finance company committed nearly $10 million of funding to Dennis's company. 

selectors.jpg (143837 bytes)Click on image to enlarge

Mr. Financier was not dissuaded, and soon attended the settlement meeting with Betsy, where she once again adopted the "some small items need to be taken care of" approach that she initially took.  Mr. Financier expressed his surprise at her "funny" demeanor.  Even though Betsy got in way over her head (Dennis's case ended her career), Bill was far from finished.  Dennis said that he could prove that Bill was receiving paychecks from the Bonneville Power Administration ("BPA") during his entire vendetta against Dennis's company, and I do not doubt it.  While on the inside, Bill cultivated as many relationships as he could, even "dating" one married woman in the accounting department, who subsequently stole documents that ended up in Betsy's files.  

One woman in particular fell for Bill's "charms," and her name was Colleen Smith.[1]  Colleen worked directly for Harlow in the installation department, and ultimately under Mr. Engineer's supervision.  Betsy and company were trying to find out who all of the company's customers were, especially the installed units, so they could work them over, trying to get them to turn on Dennis.  Trying to get customers to turn on the business that put energy-saving equipment on their homes for free was a tall order, and no customers ever joined in with Betsy's assault.  To this day, in 2014, some of Dennis's best references for his equipment come from those customers.

Colleen was also stealing documents, customer lists in particular, for Bill, and Bill had so poisoned Colleen's mind that her attitude became hostile toward her employer.  Dennis's wife eventually confronted Colleen with the charges, and she denied them, even though Dennis's wife knew that she was doing it.  Colleen became very fearful of losing her job, and begged to not be fired.

Dennis's wife struck a compromise, sort of like the deal that Dennis gave Bill, except for the pay.  Colleen was to go home and stay there for two weeks, without pay.  If after two weeks, Dennis's wife was convinced that she had stayed away from Harlow and Bill and kept her nose clean, she would be welcomed back, with a new attitude, it was hoped.

At that point, all that Dennis and his wife knew was that an employee cooperated with those trying to destroy the company, and they hoped that the discipline would straighten her out.  What they did not know was that Colleen had experienced a very difficult past that included drug and alcohol abuse, a recent divorce, a young daughter to take care of, and the inability to keep a job for more than a few days or weeks.  She was living with her mother, and viewed her job at Dennis's company as her greatest opportunity to pull her life back together.

Colleen went home properly chastised.  She refused all phone calls from Harlow and Bill, using her mother as a shield.  They tried everything to get to her, even trying to meet her at the supermarket.  Colleen was terrified of losing her job.  She had held that job longer than any other, even though she had been there only a few months.  The two weeks were coming to an end and she was getting depressed, believing that she might not get called back to work.

On the last evening of her two-week suspension, which turned out to be Halloween, Colleen's mother left the house and took Colleen's daughter with her.  Harlow and "a very tall man with a beard and mustache" (Bill) came to Colleen's house with a bottle of whiskey, and she answered the door.  That would be the last and greatest mistake of her life.  Although she had recently won her battle against alcohol addiction, in her vulnerable state Bill and Harlow got to her.

A couple of hours later, Colleen called her sister, whose husband worked in the company's installation department.  Colleen was drunk and told her sister that "they" had convinced her that Dennis and his wife would never hire her back, and that they were mean and were liars.  Colleen told her sister that she gave Harlow and Bill what they wanted, and she wanted her sister's husband to give them information on the most recent installations.  Her sister refused to let her talk to the husband, and asked if she could come over.  Colleen sounded deeply distraught, but replied with, "No, I'm just going to bed.  I'll be alright."

Colleen's mother came home with her granddaughter, and Colleen's bedroom door was closed.  Apparently, she had gone to bed.  Early the next morning, their phone rang.  It was Dennis's secretary, calling to tell Colleen to come back to work.  Colleen's mother got excited and said "Let me go tell her", and taking her four-year-old granddaughter in her arms she went to Colleen's room to wake her.  They opened the door to find Colleen's brains sprayed across the wall.  In her despair, she shot herself the night before.

Dennis knew nothing of Colleen's problems, and Bill even showed up at the funeral, spreading the rumor that she had killed herself because she had been treated so badly by Dennis and his wife.  Killing somebody did not slow Bill down at all.  I doubt that people like him have what we would call a conscience.  Sociopaths have to be trained to jettison their consciences, while psychopaths have a natural talent for it.  I think that Bill came by his "talent" naturally. 

Washington's electric interests owe a great deal to a great many, not the least of whom is Colleen's daughter, who will likely be traumatized for the rest of her life.  Bill is one of many who have been sicced on Dennis over the years.  Mr. Deputy is another; Mr. Texas (the man who destroyed Dennis's company when he was arrested in Ventura) is another.  Bill's story is far from over.

Out of the blue, Colleen's family came to Dennis's office the week after she died.  Colleen's mother and sister told Dennis what had really happened.  Dennis then came to a whole new level of inspiration.  It was his radicalizing moment in his energy adventures.  He became determined to at least go into competition with the power companies, who he believed were behind the actions taken against his company, and who employed Bill.  Dennis sent an anonymous letter to the heads of the electric companies and the AG, telling them they had "drawn first blood."  He then decided to declare war against them, and his "war" was Project W.P.P.E.E. pronounced "whoopee," which stood for Worldwide Privately Produced Electrical Energy.[2]  It was actually Dennis's first "free electricity" idea, though he had no idea about what technology might be able to do it at that time.  I attended the W.P.P.E.E. presentation that he gave at the Seattle Center on March 18th, 1986, the day that Dennis hired me and the day before I began working for him.

Was Bill's original "battle" with electric companies staged?  Or did he sell himself as a prostitute after his first encounter with them? Whatever the case was, killing somebody was just the early stage of Bill's BPA-funded assaults. 

Immediately after Colleen's death, Dennis's place of business started being broken into every night.  In a six-week period, the factory and offices were broken into about thirty times.  The police eventually became tired of responding to the alarms.  Dennis's employees found one door that was easy to jimmy, and ordered a special lock that took more than a month to get.  They chained one door (only during the night, after hours) that kept getting broken into, until the special lock arrived, and then the fire department arrived the next day, responding to an anonymous tip, and pressed criminal charges against Dennis for chaining the door (eventually thrown out of court).

Other doors were left open by anonymous employees, allowing easy access for the burglars.  Documents would be missing from all departments, critical phone equipment was stolen in one night raid, leaving the company without phones for two days.  Dennis hired a security service to also see to the building's security.  

Then one morning at about 6:00 a.m., the security guard caught them in the act.  All of the company's filing cabinets had been dragged to the loading dock to be loaded onto a pickup truck, a truck that looked just like the one that Bill drove.  What a coincidence.  They tore out of there, peeling tracks in the snow.  That was a little too close for comfort.  That would have likely been the end of the company.  Dennis hired armed guards and offered a $1,000 reward for catching a burglar in the act - dead or alive.  That stopped the break-ins.

Units on the assembly line were being sabotaged.  Suppliers would get mysterious phone calls canceling orders for critical parts, or orders for things that the company did not need.  The IRS got an anonymous call, telling them to investigate Dennis's company, and quickly, because they were not paying their taxes.  They called to come down and audit the company.  OSHA got an anonymous tip that the factory was in violation of safety regulations, and came for a surprise inspection that Dennis's company passed with flying colors.  The company received bomb threats.  Dennis had anonymous threats on his life and eventually had a bodyguard, and there was an attempt on his life on New Years' eve that year.  Bill was burning the midnight oil, earning his pay.

One of the AG office's many dark deeds was forcing Dennis into signing a consent decree, in theory settling their assault on his company.  In essence, the AG took 400 of Dennis's customers hostage, and unless Dennis signed the decree, his company would be destroyed and the customers would be out $4,000 each.  It was all done in the name of protecting the consumer.  The decree admitted to no guilt of anything and stated that Dennis's company would do the things they were already doing.  It was a useless document.  Dennis called it the dirtiest deal he ever did, but ever since, the decree would be used many times by unscrupulous law enforcement personnel, district attorneys, media hatchet men, "skeptics," and other people as hard evidence that Dennis was a criminal.

One decree provision was that Dennis would provide a list of installed customers.  The first batch of names and phone numbers went to the AG.  Immediately, the customers called Dennis's company, saying the AG's office had contacted them, and asked many leading questions regarding their satisfaction with their system.  They were told that if any of them wanted to get out of their contracts for their systems, the AG would be more than happy to make it happen for them.  Good ol' Big Brother, protecting the public.  Dennis gave the AG no more names of customers.

"Coincidentally," Bill and his dupes went on a campaign to get the customer list for "themselves."  Bill kept working on anybody and everybody he could, and eventually scraped together about a half-dozen misfits from Dennis's hundreds of employees, including one who appeared to be another electric company plant. 

After that married woman in accounting, whom Bill was "dating," was caught in the act of theft and signed a confession that she was stealing records for Bill, Dennis went to the police with the signed confession, trying to get Bill and the woman arrested and charged with industrial espionage.  The police would have to "look" into the matter.  Predictably, nothing happened.  Dennis then filed a charge to have Bill arrested.  The police refused to accept the petition for arrest.

At about the same time, a petition was filed in federal bankruptcy court to have Dennis's company declared bankrupt.  The petitioners were Bill and his misfits.  When the petition was filed, Dennis thought it was a joke.  His company was in the midst of trying to install four hundred systems before the energy tax credit expired at the end of 1985, and they had hundreds of employees, not one delinquent creditor, and flush with inventory, orders, and cash.  Bankrupt?

The petition did not have one legitimate creditor on it.  Bill, through having the woman in accounting steal documents, was desperately trying to find legitimate creditors to con into filing with him and his misfits.  Failing at that, he and his dupes just made up "facts" and filed their petition.  Bill, who worked ten weeks for the company, claimed that he was owed $5,000 in vacation pay.  One salesman who had been overpaid and owed the company $12,000 was another filer.  His wife filed also, for thousands.  Another salesman (the other likely plant), who worked there less than a month, claimed that the company owed him $37,000.  And Harlow, the dupe who had been Bill's first treasured find in the company, because Dennis (deceptively) told Bill how valuable Harlow was to him, claimed that the company owed him thousands in wages.  The Department of Labor had previously come to Dennis's company and audited the wages paid to Harlow, and determined that he had been overpaid $2,000 by Dennis's company.  Dennis would loan Harlow money against his wages.  But Bill had assembled five "creditors," the minimum required to file the bankruptcy petition.

After knowing who the creditors were, who could predict that that bankruptcy "petition" would be the blow that would eventually bring the company down?  The bankruptcy action put Dennis's company into a court that it would never escape from.  The law was not even remotely on the petitioner's side.  But the BPA's influence in Washington State apparently reached far and wide, clear into the federal courts.

Many years ago, Dennis read a previous version of this essay, and informed me that the final deathblow was when his company was stolen, and that he was trying to maneuver around the bankruptcy action when it happened.  I can agree with that interpretation of events, especially as I was beginning my tenure with Dennis when those events happened.  The bankruptcy petition did strangle the company, but was part of an array of weapons being used.  The bankruptcy petition, along with the other blows, made the company of dubious value, and the thieves really did not steal all that much.  I doubt, and I believe that Dennis would agree with me, that if he was able to dance around the bankruptcy action (which in light of the Kangaroo Court activities in Ventura makes it a questionable hypothesis), that the electric companies were going to surrender and leave him alone.  I will grant that Dennis's interpretation is more informed than mine regarding those events, but see My Quest, pp. 134, 142, 150-153, which supports my view of events.  Dennis's memory, while quite good, is far from perfect, and I rely on Dennis's writings made soon after the events more than what he recalls many years later.

There is a section of the federal bankruptcy code, called section 303 I believe, and I believe it is under Chapter 11, which will allow 5 bona fide creditors to take advantage of section 303.  "Bona fide creditors" means creditors that have undisputed, proven claims.  Bill's misfits conjured their claims from the thin air, completely undocumented.  Can you imagine me and four of my family members making up stories and taking Microsoft into bankruptcy court?  I believe that under section 303, they had to also be owed more than $5,000 apiece.  No wonder Bill claimed that he was owed $5,000 in vacation pay.

The law was intended to protect creditors and the company.  Putting a company into a 303 situation put them into a bankruptcy holding pattern.  The company could not use its assets, but it also was shielded from its creditors.  In effect, it acts as a de facto bankruptcy, with a future court date to determine whether the company was really bankrupt or not, which by itself could force a company into truly being bankrupt and going out of business.  No company wants to go there if it can avoid it.

Bill enticed people into court telling fanciful stories that had not one shred of supporting documentation, and asked for a bankruptcy motion that the law says is expressly denied to their breed of "creditor."  The judge (lawyer) says: "Sounds great to me, motion granted."

For the next seven months, the company slowly died, strangled by the inability to refinance, borrow, or do any financial maneuvering in the face of the other assaults that the company suffered.  They tried to have the petition thrown out, but the judge denied it, aided by Dennis's highly recommended bankruptcy lawyer's inexplicable loss of ability to make one coherent and forceful argument.  I have seen Dennis's lawyers lie down and play dead more than once.  They are coached (or threatened, or bribed) into that posture, unbeknownst to their client.  Does anybody think that Bill came up with his 303 bankruptcy scheme all by himself?

Bill had been seen in Betsy's office more than once, but when confronted with that charge, she denied it, which was one of her typical lies.  When Betsy could not get the information she believed she was entitled to, Bill tried to get it by his more devious means.  Bill also had other informational needs, and Betsy gave Dennis's company a shopping list of documents she needed that was almost identical to the documents that Bill was trying to steal.

On one of Betsy's visits, when she and her crew came to the company in hopes of making off with sacks full of documents, Dennis put the heat to them, and his in-house lawyer questioned the legality of their possession of the documents they already had.  Dennis threatened to initiate an FBI probe, and Dennis had a good relationship with the FBI

It worked, and the next day came a package to the company stuffed with the documents that the woman in accounting had confessed to stealing for Bill.  Accompanying it was a letter from Betsy, professing innocence and claiming no knowledge that she had possession of stolen documents.[3]  She said that Bill's lawyer gave them to her, the Bill she had never heard of.

Betsy did not have nearly as much success in snuffing out Dennis's company as she was supposed to, and within weeks of the final confrontation, she left her career with the AG's office and got a job teaching at a law school.

With a signed confession of theft by the woman in accounting, and a signed letter from the recipient of the stolen documents (the AG's office) stating receipt of them from Bill's lawyer, Dennis's in-house attorney (who later helped engineer the eventual theft of Dennis's company) filed a complaint himself to have Bill arrested.  The detective who received the request for arrest said that he was legally obliged to accept the request from the lawyer, but they were so busy they probably would not get around to arresting Bill for at least six months.  Bill was never arrested or even investigated.  He worked for the right people.

After Dennis's company was stolen, and the only man who could do anything was taken out of the picture, the thieves of the company got the bankruptcy case thrown out of court, with the judge recommending countersuing the pants off the original petitioners (he saw the light at last).  At the hearings to throw the bankruptcy case out of court, which I attended, and to finally see Bill being part of my motivation, Bill was nowhere to be seen.  The misfit petitioners had a "falling out" with Bill and were waging the petition on their own.  Bill had performed his job, the company was dead, and his dupes were left holding the bag.  I wonder if they ever realized how they were used to screw over their own lives and the lives of many others.

When Dennis got out of jail in 1989, he had to sign in at the county courthouse every day for a year.  He never missed a day.  It was a form of house arrest that Dennis never received served-time credit for, for another of the many oddities surrounding his case.  Dennis was invited to speak at the Global Sciences Congress in Colorado in 1989, soon after his release from jail, and asked for and received the judge's permission to go there.  When Dennis arrived at the conference, guess who arrived?  Bill!  He looked like he had been crawling around in the woods for years, which is what he does when not "on duty." 

Dennis conquered the urge to tackle Bill on sight and said "Hi" to him without any increase in his blood pressure.  Dennis was willing to forget the past, but Bill was there on business.  When Dennis spoke at those symposiums, he was always the big hit because of his extraordinary speaking ability.  At the show after his big speech, he had a smaller meeting of only a couple hundred people, to get people involved with his project, as all the speakers there do.  Dennis's meetings were always the most popular.

Bill could not very well interrupt a meeting with several hundred rapt listeners, but at the smaller meeting he tried interrupting the meeting by shouting his clever and not-so-clever lies.  Dennis had him removed from the room, but Bill stood outside poisoning every person he could after the meeting was over.  Years later, Dennis discovered what Bill's angle was at that conference.  He corralled every person he could who looked like they were excited about Dennis.  One group was quite excited, and Bill invited them out for lunch so he could tell them about his experiences with Dennis.  He told them that Dennis conned him into investing in Dennis's company.  Bill's story was that he invested a small fortune into Dennis's business, and Dennis never even tried delivering anything with it.  A psychopath like Bill can easily tell whatever lie suits his needs, but what was amazing was how easily others believed it, consistent with Hitler's Big Lie observation.  They never even approached Dennis, asking him about Bill's tale.  They just walked away from the entire matter.  Years later, Dennis bumped into somebody from that original group who told him what had happened.

At the Global Sciences Conference was a sign-up sheet for further meetings for those who were really serious.  Dennis always drew the most for those also.  On the day of the meeting nobody showed, and Dennis proceeded to find out why.  "Somebody" had written "cancelled" across Dennis's sign-up sheet.  Dennis scheduled a meeting for the next day and the sign up sheet was similarly wrecked, with the names of those who signed up actually crossed out.  Bill went home feeling good about a job well done.

When I originally wrote about Dennis's encounter with Bill, I thought that the courts and electric companies conspired to sic him on Dennis the first time he was allowed outside of Ventura in over a year.  But in 1990, I joined the U.S. Psychotronics organization.  In 1991 they held the national conference in Dayton, where I lived at the time.  I worked at it, which is where I met Brian O'Leary

The Global Sciences Congress is the old Denver chapter of the U.S. Psychotronics organization that split off and formed a new organization.  Both organizations are two of a handful of organizations pursuing the science of the future.  The conference I attended had some very impressive people there, as well as "flakes" (or, as Beverly Rubik told me, "ungrounded people").  The organization explores: alternative medicine, energy, and farming, psychic phenomena, UFOs, and a host of other disciplines.

The president of the U.S. Psychotronics organization thought for years that tales of FBI and CIA surveillance of their activities were so much paranoia, until the day he picked up his phone and heard his voice in a conversation that he had the day before.  His call was being transmitted to the central recorder.  That also happened to my childhood friend at our Ventura company.

There was a local chapter of the Psychotronics organization that I joined.  Wright-Patterson Air Force Base was nearby (home of Hangar 18, the Blue Room, etc.), and engineers from there also joined the chapter.  I was told that all of them were under surveillance by the air force, which is no surprise.

The power structure publicly ridicules/ignores the Psychotronics and similar organizations as a collection of flakes and fakes, better left ignored.  In reality they know they are the future of science and watch them very carefully so they do not upset the power structure by coming up with the solution to the world's energy, medical, or other problems, and ruin their rackets.

I worked at the registration table at the national conference, and in front of me was the member list.  I referred to it to validate incoming registrants as members of the organization.  I looked up Bill's name to see if he belonged to that organization.  There he was!  One theory went down the drain and another, more ominous, one took its place.  Bill's membership had just recently expired, but it was evident why he appeared at the Global Sciences Congress.  He likely joined all of the "new science" organizations, to surveil it.

Like the provocateur he is, Bill developed some “credentials” for himself before infiltrating Dennis’s company by “waging a battle” with an electric company to be able to produce hydroelectric energy on his land.  After he took care of Dennis’s company, he became a “noted Tesla researcher,” “investigating” the free energy possibilities of Nikola Tesla's work.  The man is a wolf in sheep’s clothing, but the “free energy” community readily accepted this man, believing him to be a fellow comrade in their quest for free energy.  As of 2019, he developed fake biomedical credentials

He read in the organization literature that Dennis was going to speak there, and came running.  I do not know if his performance at the Congress earned him a bonus, or if it was all in the line of duty and he was only reimbursed for his direct expenses of attending.  How many people like Bill are in the ranks of those organizations?  I can only guess, but he is far from the only one.

If I outlive Bill, I will one day reveal his identity, as I have with Mr. Texas.  What I have discovered over the years is that there are various classes of provocateurs, and different levels of compensation and protection.  Those on the official payroll of prominent organizations can be compensated rather handsomely.  Mr. Deputy retired in 2012, received a hero's farewell, and his annual pension is more than $250,000 per year.  Taking us out in Ventura made his career, as well as others who got their hands dirty.  In 2013, Ms. Prosecutor was named Ventura County’s judge of year.  Contract agents, on the other hand, are largely disposable.  My close relative, who played spy and assassin for a household-name diplomat, died broke and alone, and his life was ruined by his activities as a contract agent.  Mr. Texas, whose real name is Kenneth Hodgell, was released from prison in 2016, after more than a decade behind bars for a Mormon scam in which he utilized the same skills that he used to help take out our Ventura company.  Because Ken is 80 years old as I write this in 2019, with tens of millions in restitution still owed his victims, I think that he has been sufficiently defanged in this lifetime and can do little more damage to the naïve and gullible, and I am publicly revealing his name (I first did so in 2012, but his name has been in Dennis's books for decades, so my naming him is far from revelatory).  Bill’s partner in crime in Seattle, Betsy, was finally disbarred in 2017 for looting an elderly client’s bank account of more than $100,000, under the pretense of providing estate services.

However, Bill is still at it in 2019, and for many years, Bill has been scamming the public with similar tactics that he used to develop his fake alternative energy credentials, and which he also used for the phony bankruptcy suit against Dennis's company in Seattle.  His basic scam was "selling" supposedly "cutting edge" biomedical equipment, particularly seeking international customers.  Prospective customers gave his company some pretty big deposits for the equipment, such as $20,000, but the equipment was never delivered.  Bill just took the money and ran, and when customers complained (international customers worked the best for this scam, as they had almost no recourse), Bill would even sue them, using the legal system as a weapon.  Bill's name can be discovered by the diligent, but if they go to that much trouble, they will hopefully be worldly enough to not approach Bill.  Average people are like putty in the hands of psychopaths such as Bill, and I feel responsible for not letting the idly curious get into trouble.



[1] Colleen Smith's life facts can be found on the Internet as of 2014, and I found this information: Her Social Security Number was 537-66-9830.  She was born in Washington on December 25, 1956.  She died on November 1, 1985. 

[2] Lee, The Alternative, exhibit 1D and 1E.

[3] Lee, The Alternative, exhibit 1F.
















The Next Section: A Note to My Critics (73K)

Return to My Home Page (The address on the Internet of my home page is